Before a student is offered admission, the following entrance requirements must be met:
- All students must fill in an Application Form, available from the Admissions Section of the website and submit it before the enrolment deadline. Any application received after this date will be considered according to merit, however given the intensity of the curriculum it is unlikely that applications submitted after the enrolment deadline will be accepted.
- If your application is accepted you may be invited to an informal interview after which a final decision will be made regarding your suitability for the curriculum.
- Each application is considered by the enrolment panel in accordance with our ethics and policies.
- The institute may have a minimum requirement of student’s capability for Quranic recitation and basic Islamic knowledge.
- All students must dress according to the Institute’s uniform policy and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the institute.